Nothing can be more frustrating than after having an exhausting you sit on your coach to enjoy your favourite TV Show but there is no sound. When your TV doesn't have sound, you may be wondering what to do. So to help you to fix this issue we have come up with some tips that can be helpful for you.
1. Check The Power And Volume
If the sound on your Samsung LED TV is not working, you should check the following:
- Check the power cord. This step is important because if there is an issue with your power supply or fuse board, it could cause other problems. Turn off any devices that are plugged into the wall and make sure all cables are firmly connected to their ports on both ends of each cable.
- Check volume settings on remote control or TV itself (via Settings menu). The first thing to do when troubleshooting a television without sound is to see if there are any adjustments that need made in order for it to function properly again so that you can hear what's being said by characters throughout an episode or movie!
2. Check The TV Speakers
- Check the speaker cables are connected.
- Check that the speaker is switched on and that its volume is turned up.
- If you have a soundbar or other device connected to your Samsung LED TV, make sure it's set as the default audio device for your TV. You can do this by going into Settings, then Sound & Display and selecting Speakers or HDMI connections before selecting Audio output settings for surround sound speakers or Headphones/Speaker Selector for headphones/speakers (or similar setting). Make sure it's set to "Default" rather than something else such as "Bluetooth Device."
- Check if there's any related software running on your computer that may interfere with using Bluetooth wireless technology when streaming audio from other devices such as smartphones or tablets via USB ports attached directly into ports located underneath most televisions models today but not all; just open up Device Manager (right click Computer icon) > Properties > Hardware Tab > right-click On Screen Display Icon > Properties > Troubleshoot problems using wizard [Enable troubleshooting wizard]
3. Check The TV Audio Settings And Cables
- Check the TV audio settings and cables.
- Make sure that you have a good cable connection, as this can affect sound quality. If your HDMI cable is old or damaged, it may not be able to send the right amount of information to your TV. You should also make sure that all other connections are in working order before moving on to checking any external speakers or receivers.
4. If Still No Sound, Open the TV Back Cover And Check Your Speakers
If this doesn't work, try opening the TV back cover and checking your speakers.
- Check if the speaker cable is loose. If it is, loosen it by moving it around a little bit until you can hear sound from both of them.
- Check if the speaker is damaged or disconnected from its location on your TV or sound card (if applicable). It's possible that there was an issue with either of these things when you purchased them but weren't aware at the time because they happened during assembly of your new set-up! Try replacing both pieces if possible; otherwise try cleaning off any dust or other debris from around those parts.
5. Unplug External Speakers And Headphones
The first thing you should do is check if the sound is coming from your TV speakers or external speakers. If it's coming from an external speaker, unplug them and plug them back in again. If you're using headphones, unplug them and plug them back in again as well.
If none of these steps work, then try restarting your TV by pressing down on the power button until all blue lights go off (this will take 10-15 seconds).
6. Still Not Working? Call A Service Technician.
If your TV is still not working, there's no need to panic. You can call a service technician and they will be able to help you fix it.
If you are not familiar with electronics or the terminology used in these articles then it may be best for them just to come out and do the work for you.
Malik Electronics provides the best Samsung Led Tv Repair Services In Delhi NCR.
Hope these tips were helpful for you.
If you are looking for best LED TV Repair service provider in Delhi NCR. Then you contact Malik Electronics. We provide the best all brand led tv repair services in Delhi.